Skip to main content

Stuck in Traffic

Delayed post:

We're stuck in China traffic which is far worse than Manila traffic, let me tell you that. Motorists here are far far far (last na) far worst than Manila's. I think we're headed for another factory. My stomach is starting to murmur but I can still tough it out for an hour or two. I'm pretty beat with the flight and zooming around the factories but that's the way the wheels turn when I'm here. No rest for the wicked. Come to think of it we have it easy compared to other COOs (Child of Owners) so I cannot and won't complain. Ah were moving again good. My dad and bro have both dozed off here in the car. I was able to take a short nap before we got to the previous factory so I'm stil running on nicotine and caffeine (we had tea at said factory). So these posts will just keep on coming. Although I've no idea on what order they'll get posted.

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
via Treo 750v + G-Mail

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings