Skip to main content

Egghead But Not Hot Headed

I'm not sure if its the coffee, the lack of sleep or boredom but these brain farts keep on coming.

I think I know why I got a new haircut a week back. I was bored with my hairstyle which I was sporting for more than a year. Every move has ups and downs. The downside well I look like an egg which is fine I got that all the time when I was in high school and college. The upside its way cooler (we are in a tropical country after all) and low maintenance to boot. So I'm not regretting my short hair. Which is a good thing.

I've been told that I over plan things and that I lack spotainaity. In retrospect, there may be a grain of truth in that. I'm a pretty organized fellow and if you check my pocketpc phone you'd see this for yourself. I think I need to balance planning with being a bit more dynamic. I'm a Libran after all and the scales should be balanced aren't they.

I think I have found a new sense of calm. Not that I'm 100% zen. Its just I'm calmer now, my parents and our employees may beg to differ but I really think I've made some progress in managing my anger especially at the workplace. Taking into account of course that we no longer play CS which was our stress management system. I can't say I don't miss our hours long frag fests but I guess I don't need them at the moment.

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
via Treo 750v

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings