Skip to main content

And The Hits Keep On Coming...

You all know of my Rooster problem [click Rants at the bottom of this post and you'll see] anyway as if to torture me some more the 'neighbors' in the compound behind us has started to construct something. So now it's Roosters and Hammers... F#CK!!!!!! The upside the hammering stops and occurs during the AM the crowing is almost constant. The downside I don't know what they're building and how long it will take nor do I know when all their roosters will die. I guess these are one of the prices you pay for living in a townhouse in congested mega Manila. The earplugs I bought are getting more use but they are a tad bit uncomfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts