Skip to main content

Can't Sleep...

Ok I have a 9AM Flight to Xiamen tomorrow but can't sleep because of these fucking Roosters! Damn you devil birds! Can't seem to remember where I put my earplugs. Pulling an all nighter then sleeping on the plane is not something I wish to do, although it's not outside the realm of possibilities. Maybe I'll read an eBook and turn off my VAIO so I'm not tempted to surf and what not. Still haven't fixed my Live Messenger issue though. I'll get to that when I get home.

I hope we have a productive trip. Well me and my bro are pretty efficient so I'm sure we'll manage as long as we don't get side tracked. Ok shutting off the VAIO after I publish this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts