Skip to main content

A Lady, A Song, and A Bill

Woke up early again! Couldn't get back to sleep so I surfed for a bit and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's on Cinemax. What got me to watch? Well Moonriver and Hepburn actually. I was channel surfing and saw + heard Moonriver being sung by a girl. So I kept on watching and googled it. Hah! I never knew Moonriver was written just for her and for that movie. Always thought it was Andy Williams' tune. It's one of my all time faves and I've uploaded it to my multiply.

I decided to get to the kiosk early and behold what greets me... A bill from PLDT. So I write a check and pay for it at the BDO branch on the 1F no lines yet, yes! So, I'm here @ Starbucks again injecting caffeine and some nicotine to my system (still on the reduction system folks).

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
via Treo 750v

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings