Skip to main content

Boredom and Going to China

It is a tad bit warm today. According to forecasts its 32°C but it feels like 34°C. Clearly I'm a bored bloke. Blogging about the weather thru my pocket pc phone. Yoda once said: Adventure, Excitement a Jedi craves not these things. Well I'm not exactly looking for both maybe just a little more dynamics from the daily routine that'll kick off again tomorrow Monday.

On the 18th me and my bro are going on 3 day business trip in China. Yes we made it so that we'd be back for the weekend. Hey don't we all live for the weekends. I'm used to it actually but I am fearing for my project you see if I smoke a lot on weekends I smoke even more when I'm abroad working. I think this'll be the toughest leg for this months reduction program.

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
via Treo 750v

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings