Skip to main content

Sick Bean

Ok I've come down with coughs, colds, and a slight fever. I think getting rained on last Friday, not having enough sleep and smoking local cigs [should have stuck with my brand] may have brought about this. I think I get sick about 2x or 3x a year so this is actually normal. I wish I could stay in bed and sleep all day but we all know that's not possible with the rooster problem we have... Roosters are Devil Birds. Besides being one of the COOs [Child of Owner] it's kinda embarassing to skip work just because of some slight ailment. It's always been: As long as you can get out of bed you go to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings