Skip to main content

Review|Larry's Coffee, Serendra

Located in Serendra beside Fez. Usually we have drinks or coffee here after our Friday movie nights. This is the first and last time I will eat there. This meal ruined my night. Larry's Coffee has ok drinks but dirty food! Eat at your own risk... if I get a stomach ache tomorrow I won't be surprised.

Since I forgot to eat dinner at home I decided to order some food. Got the Carbonara... Half way through my meal. I saw that there was a long piece of hair in it! I knew it wasn't mine since I just got a haircut this morning my hair is about 1cm. I called our server, and she said that it wasn't their fault and it was not in there when the food was served. My temper was at it's end and I decided to talk to the manager. Still not wanting to admit their error... she said that their kitchen staff all had short hair and wore hairnets. She offered to replace my meal but who the hell would want to eat after seeing a piece of hair in their food? She offered a slice of cake which I refused as well. How does giving me a slice cake make it all better? By the way their female servers did not have hairnets and had long hair, and I pointed this out to the manager. I am not eating there again. If you're brave enough to eat there please check your food. They had the decency to remove the item from the bill though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings