Skip to main content

Blogger and Multiply Block in QZ?!?!

Delayed Post:

The last time I was here in Quanzhou, China I was able to access both Blogger and Multiply with no problems. This time I'm getting cannot find this site errors on both IE7 and FF2. We're staying at the same hotel so I'm not sure if its China's censorship policy or the hotel added restrictions to sites accessible via their network. Still net usage is unlimited and free of charge. So I'll be blogging thru my Treo for the meantime. No I'm not going to use roaming data. I've downloaded activesync 4.5 and will connect thru that. My retractable sync and charge cable isn't as dependable as the sync only cable which came with my Treo but when faced with the choice of bringing the huge charger of the Treo or the retractable USB + my boxwave car/ac charger it was a no contest. I've been juicing up my Treo between trips to factories we've been to 4 so far. Found some designs with potential and will do some further development later tonight when we get back to the hotel. I hope the sync and charge cable works and that Marvel's DAM (Digital Arts Management) site is accessible from QZ we need a couple of new artwork from there.

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
via Treo 750v + G-Mail

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings