Skip to main content

Off to the Hotel

Delayed post:

We're calling it a night and heading back to the hotel. We'll be heading out to a factory that's a ways from the city (approx 2 hrs.) its a good factory and we've done business with them before its just really far but their quality is great. My mandarin and fookien will be put to the test tomorrow cause our dad is leaving for Manila tomorrow with our grandma. We leave at 10am, I know my bro won't have too much trouble sleeping he seems really tired. I on the otherhand will have trouble sleeping on an alien matress with alien sheets and pillows. I won't miss the Devil Bird Band though that's for sure. I'd rather not take a nap for the 1.5 hr drive back to our hotel hoping that exhaustion will lead me too sleep earlier than usual (ave. Doze off time when in China is 4am).

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
via Treo 750v + G-Mail

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings