Skip to main content

I just WON a copy of SBSH.net's PhoneWeaver from Technology at Play

Wow! This is the first time I ever won anything from the net. First off thanks to WORMY from Technology at Play. Second to team SBSH.net [I own most of their titles including PocketBreeze, ContactBreeze, PocketWeather, iLauncher and Clock for PocketPC and Papyrus and Facade for Smartphone]. Solid Development, Support and Community. You can't go wrong with SBSH.net products IMO and I'm not saying this cause I won a PhoneWeaver license [I haven't even installed this one yet hehehe]. I'm speaking from experience here. So before the day is over if you own a Windows Mobile device be it PocketPC or Smartphone drop by SBSH.net, grab the trials, give em a whirl and improve your Windows Mobile Experience.
--
Again thanks Wormy and SBSH.net
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts