Skip to main content

Feeling Sick... Bad Timing

Just got home from dinner with Mabs [and ACP of course] who's back from Bangkok for the weekend. I wasn't feeling too well the whole day [I guess sleeping late, the crap weather and waking up too early has taken it's toll]. I didn't go out for drinks [I don't drink anyway hehe] after dinner and went straight home. Drank some meds and am now resting on my bed wearing 2 sweaters to keep me warm. I hope I feel better tomorrow so that I can enjoy the weekend! Mabs is back and I have a wedding to attend on Saturday. Fortunately I don't have to go to the office tomorrow since I'm on duty at our kiosk in V-mall I can rest up tonight and probably for a most of the day tomorrow... Come on TEMPRA don't let me down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings