Skip to main content

T-Minus 11 Hours and Counting


[It's so hard to say goodbye]
--
In less than 11 hours I'll start my project to cut down my cigarette consumption. I have to get rid of my stash of cigs [I have 2 Cartons and a pack here ATM that's 420 sticks], lighters [I have 4], I'm not getting rid of Darth Lighter, my black lighter [gift from By & Lea] and my Giant Zippo [gift from Yap and Tiu]. I think I need gum, lolipops or a friggin' chew toy to compensate for the oral fixation associated with smoking. Shitballs. I'm really worried about this one. May the FORCE Be With Me...
--

[You are safe don't worry!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings