Skip to main content

Back from Tagaytay

Got back from Tagaytay about an hour ago. Just finished tagging the images from compiled DSCs that we brought and checking emails I missed. I'm really tired didn't get much sleep as I had to entertain 'sudden guests' who left at 6AM in the morning! Slept all the way back home and didn't even get a chance to eat a proper supper during our stop over on the way home cause I was so sleepy. It's all good though we sang karaoke last night and I got a 99 hehehe on my fave song... MY WAY!!! Hahahaha. It was loads of fun but pulling two all nighters in a row is taking it's toll I think I'll be a zombie at the office tomorrow! Anyway gotta get some rest, back to work and reality tomorrow. Booooo!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts