Skip to main content
The 'Lavatory' or lack thereof... Going number 1 and especially going number 2 is always an ordeal on any flight. Cramped and confined, noisy, smelly (if you're really unlucky). This flight takes it to the next level as there are only 2 Lavatories accessible to the whole 'Economy Class' (approx. 200 people) now we have 'Chronological Advanced Travelers with Hyperactive Bladders' trotting all the way to the back of the aircraft. A wonderful parade if I do say so myself. As of this entry 6 people, make that 7 people are in line to use the 'Airborne John'. I suspect quite a few folks holding it in... I know I am. I'm using the Jedi Bladder Meditation Technique ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings