Skip to main content

Preview: BeachHouse v2.0 for Nokia S60SE




Fresh off the Thememaker and soon to be uploaded to my opera skins page is Hed Kandi Beach House 2.0 for Nokia Series 60SE (6600/7610/6630 etc). Here are some screenshots. I'll post again when it is officially released on my opera site. I haven't been theme making for Nokia s60SE for awhile. I do admit I am a bit rusty... this theme took me 4.5 to 5 hours to complete.
--
I've been making content for phones ever since the first phone I got that could accept them... started with operator logos and picture messages on a N6110, also dabbled in the odd RTTL ringtone makers and what not. I've always made stuff for free. The sad thing is some have elected to make money off my hard work (as I said each theme takes me 5hrs or more)! A friend recently told me that one of my themes is now for sale in some celphone-fixem-up place at G4 in Makati. I find it unfair that they should sell my themes as I am providing them for free. I believe that the problem is not getting the themes (you can easily download them from the net)-- it's putting them on your mobiles . WAP Download, Bluetooth, Infrared, Datacable or Card Readers can all do the job but majority of folks don't know how to use these things. If you see one of my themes being sold don't buy them! I'll gladly send them to you for free! my themes are signed bnycastro©200x (were x is the year i.e. bnycastro©2005 for themes made this year).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]