Skip to main content
Speaking of leaving... A few other friends that I know that are going overseas are: El who's going to Taiwan for a few days (WOW STREET FOODS NA YAN!!!). Also Kenny, Enrile, CJ, TR(?) and Francesca are off to China for Studies (6 Month Chinese Language course), ingat kayo mga friends. These courses have become really popular as of late. I guess this just shows how important China (and the Chinese language) is turning out to be. I'm not entirely convinced though that all the 'students' really learn or more importantly put the knowledge to good use. I admit I would like to have a better grasp of the Chinese language myself (especially Mandarin) my frequent business trips do give me some sort of practice in speaking but not in writting though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings