Skip to main content

Just about time...

It's nearing 6:30pm Manila time. I should log-off now and get ready to leave I'd say if I leave the office at 6:45pm I'd be at the city limits by 7pm and would be free to go! :o) FYI Marikina has no color coding all day every day!
--
Ok for those who don't get what I'm blabbing on about (i.e. foreign visitors of my blog... hi 'mabuhay!')
--
Here in Manila we have a UVVRP (Unified Vehicle Volume Reduction Program) -- we call it color coding (dunno why) or number coding. This means that on Weekdays the following vehicles cannot go on the road from 7am to 10am and 2pm to 7pm.
Monday: Vehicles with 1 and 2 as ending license plate no.
Tuesday: Vehicles with 3 and 4 as ending license plate no.
Wednesday: Vehicles with 5 and 6 as ending license plate no.
Thursday: Vehicles with 7 and 8 as ending license plate no.
Friday: Vehicles with 9 and 0 as ending license plate no.
--
Now of course government and emergency vehicles are exempt
--
The funny thing is the mayors in each city don't play too well with each other and some cities have UVVRP the whole day, while some have it as it is, and some don't.
--
The shitty thing is I work in a no UVVRP city, but the cities I have to pass are UVVRP all day cities. So I'm shit out of luck. >:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings