Skip to main content
8:37am Breakfast
--
With my rudimentary Mandarin I've seated myself near the window. Ordered Coffee (yes! it's brewed none of that instant crap!). I've elected to go western today.
--
Main Course:
--
2 Sausages
3 Strips of Bacon
2 Eggs - Scrambled
1 pc. of French Toast
1 pc. of Ham
3 pcs. of Chicken Nuggets (Hooray!)
1 cup Black Coffee and 1 glass Fresh OJ
--
Dessert:
1 Cup Strawberry Yoghurt
Some Fruit (Watermelon + Melon)
2nd cup of Black Coffee
--
All in all a heavy meal. It'll keep me powered up until today's expected late lunch. Also they serve lemon water here a nice touch.
--
Nice! :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts