Skip to main content
7:23 Dinner. I've decided to pass on the buffet. I'm not feeling so good. Maybe I'll just have some noodles. The Laksa might be nice. I think I should call it an early night and force myself to rest... I've basically covered the important aspects for this trip. So tomorrow promises to be less hectic. A bit of 'Speed Visiting' in the morning onto the late afternoon then it's off to the airport. I wonder who's going to pick me up? My brother seems uninterested in the chore the last time we spoke (Friday)... I'd be coming in at 9:40pm Manila time (ETA) however my parents will be getting in at 11:40pm from Hong Kong. So it may mean that I've to park my ass at the airport for 2 hours... That wouldn't be pleasant but with the skyrocketing petrol prices I really don't see any choice. Oh well I'll find out tomorrow I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings