Skip to main content
I've also noticed that the program doesn't follow (or use) my device's or my blog's time and date settings (I think it's GMT-8; I'm on GMT+8) no big deal really as when I access my blog it displays the proper time. Also noticed that errors seem to occur after sync and you try another action (i.e. sync then new entry = error), again the remedy is to restart the application... which loads fast btw!

Maybe I'll try this over GPRS later theoretically it should also connect/refresh.

Comments

  1. D.C. mayor makes blogging debut
    In his first and only entry since the blog launched last week, Williams--or Tony, as he nicknames himself on the site--muses about what he should post on his "modern high-tech" diary.
    Just visited your blog, nice one!
    You want to quit your smoking habit? Visit my site
    Smoking Stop smoking right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
    Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." Country Wine Gift Basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jet broadcast mayday 2 seconds before crash
    The last man conscious in the cockpit of a doomed Cypriot airliner made a desperate call for help - "Mayday! Mayday!" - two seconds before the plane carrying 121 people smashed into a mountain near Athens.
    Great post! I'll bookmark your blog and keep checking back - can't wait :o)

    I have a compliance management service site. It pretty much covers compliance management service related things.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts