Skip to main content

My Themes are Absolutely Free!

Once again I'd like to remind everyone that my themes are free. Please please please don't pay for them.
--
I was in Greenhills last Monday and out of curiosity I went to a Mobile Phone Store/Repair Stall. I asked about Nokia Themes. The guy gladly let me browse his laptop and sure enough some of my themes were being sold (It's 4 for Php 100.00 for any theme). Now these themes are available online for free I find it unfair that these bastards should make money from our (themers) hard work.
--
If you come accross my themes in these stalls and you like them please don't purchase them. I will gladly send you a copy of the theme for free. Just drop me a message and I'll send them over, maybe I can even help you get them on your mobile.
--
If you would like to get any of my themes check my SIDEBAR under [Free Stuff by Me].
--
For Theme Requests, Comments, Suggestions, or Help on getting my themes on your mobile just drop me a message on my TAG BOARD [just scroll down and look to the right]
--

Comments

  1. ang g*g* naman nila?!?!!? why do they have to sell it?! weirdos... hahaha kaya nga freeware e! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are eeeevil!!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]