Skip to main content

Review|Perfecto Presents the Club (2005)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Paul Oakenfeld
What's going on with Paul Oakenfeld??? I mean this release leaves much to be desired. Sure it shows Oakey's diverse likes in music but I wonder if he is only doing this to make a quick buck? Is he selling out? I mean even Oakenfeld can't lessen my disdain for Justin Timberlake. I expected much more from Oakenfeld, maybe that's why I'm so disappointed with this album.
Tracks to Watch
Oakenfeld - Southern Sun
U2 - Beautiful Day (Perfecto Remix)
PPK - Resurrection
Deadly Avenger - Artisan
Perfecto Allstarz - Chroma (Long)
Perfecto Allstarz - The Club Theme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts