Skip to main content

Review|Poetica (2005)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Iio
Iio finally releases their first album Poetica. It features fantastic vocals by Nadia Ali. Although I am liking it more each time I play it, it seems that it's been too long since this album came out, I mean Rapture came out when I was still in college, around 3 years back? meaning it took their duo approximately 4 years to come out with this? I know that a remixes album would be better (look at the success of the remixes of their first single Rapture). Anyway this is ok for reading or driving but definitely not clubbing (not yet atleast). Tracks to watch: Rapture, At the End, Kiss You, Tantric

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings