Skip to main content
I'm in the car right now waiting for my mom to finish up her work... Hopefully the traffic won't be so bad heading home.

I'm really digging this Pocket Blog application. This app, GPRS and superior text/data entry on my Pocket PC enables me too keep my blog updated anytime & anywhere... now that's kewl! I'll probably be adding more entries to my blog compared to my multiply site as that requires more resources (Pocket IE and constant connection to the net). Whereas with this app I can write an entry offline anytime and publish it when I have an internet connection. I'll probably be doing my reviews at multiply still as of course it is more feature rich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts