Skip to main content

Hunger Pains

I'm hungry na!!! Argh! I wonder what time I can get out of the office tonight?
--
What's weird is my mom says it's because I smoke a lot... I would think the reason would be because... uh I'm Hungry??? Sometimes parents force the issue don't they hehehe. I'm sure all parents do it and when I become one I'll probably do it as well hahaha. I get ticked off easily with comments like these, for me it's about common sense. Hunger = Tummy Ache what has smoking have to do with it? Doesn't make sense to me. But hey parents mean well I guess so I let most things slide when I can. Remember this kiddies: LESS TALK, LESS MISTAKE! Most of the times if you just shut your pie-hole you'll get off relatively easy (compared to answering back or over reasoning--which you must admit a lot of younger persons like to do). Hmmm I must be getting old then, either that or I just got tired or arguing, maybe a little bit of both.
--
Son of a Beef (we're having beef soup later...) I thought I was supposed to stay away from beef oh well... still 0 for 2 I guess hahaha. Thinking about it there is a bigger chance that I marry by the age of 32 than to quit eating beef... I love beef! Moo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings