Skip to main content

Coffee Time with El-Freudo

Having coffee and cigs. I had a pretty vivid and disturbing dream I wouldn't call it a nightmare though maybe a mini-mare (if there's such a thing).

When I was attending university we briefly discussed dreams in one of our psychology classes. I think El-Freudo may be on to something when he said: 'dreams are the highway to the sub-concious.' That being the case alarm bells are ringing albeit not loudly. Mamang Sorbetero loud probably.

People always say a lawyer who defends himself is a fool. Is it safe to assume then that a psych major who psycho-analyzes himself is a fool as well? Ha! We all know the answer to that!

Ok I'll stop being a fool and just be more aware of my environs. As our real American heroes say: Knowing is half the battle, yo Joe! (we can probably scratch the last part, unless of course Dubya decides to invade the PI too).

I will end this brain fart with a line from the code:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings