Skip to main content

iTunes App Store NOW LIVE for the PH... Mabuhay ka Steve Jobs!


That's right faithful Beanster Blog readers! Apple has FINALLY [x10] allowed Pinoys and Pinays to use their credit cards to purchase applications for their iPhones [unofficial of course] and iPod Touches. This is great news! It's not all gravy though. If you were itching to rent that movie or get that new song you are out of luck because as of this writing only applications are available.

No iPhone for me I still think it won't do as my primary mobile, a Touch would do... Yes I am seriously considering getting an iPod Touch. A 32Gb sounds just about right don't cha think?

Now who says plurk is a waste of time? This interesting turn of iTunes events [mere 2 days from the 3G iPhone North American launch, I might add] was plurk'd by JeromeGotangco. I wonder when Globe will start selling here in the PH. I also wonder how long it'll be before it's SIM unlocked and JailBroken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts