Skip to main content

State of the Bean Address / 1st Half of 2008

First good evening (or morning) to you my faithful Beanster Blog readers. What's up!?
--
A few minutes from now we'll be halfway thru this year. Here's a recap of this year's first 6 months.
--
Health: I wanted to end June at 125lbs I'm a few lbs shy of it but I'm sure I can catch up in July. Hopefully I can hit 130lbs by the end of July and maintain it. Maybe I should return to the gym (after 2 years). Also my sleep has improved dramatically since the devil birds are no longer an issue.
--
Family: my shobe Cat leaves in early July to work overseas. Take care shobe we'll miss you. Otherwise I think I've grown closer to my siblings which is great :D
--
Friends: most my friends are either having kids or getting married. Congratulations to By & Lea, Jose & Caryll, and of course Chi & Lyn. I've been able to re-connect with highschool friends which is pretty cool. It's not all good in this area but the good definitely outways the bad.
--
Gadgets: I'm still holding on to my HTC TyTN II and Nokia 6267. Still haven't purchased a UMPC or PC or both, I really have to save up for those. I think I also need a new pair of stereo Bluetooth headsets.
--
I think the 1st half of this year has been a bit rocky for me personally but things are getting better. I've learned quite a lot about myself and especially the people around me. I now know were I stand. I've made mistakes but fortunately have learned from these. I've become closer to my family which is AWESOME. I might try and quit smoking again for the 2nd half of the year. I hope that pans out better than last year. Lot's of lessons learned and remembered which won't be forgotten for the 2nd half of the year or for the years to come.
--
It may not be easy but I will overcome... for my ally is the FORCE.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts