Skip to main content

Review|Spider-man 3 (2007)

Category: Movies
Genre: Action/Drama
Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Topher Grace, James Franco.

Ok I catched this movie last Friday. I've been stewing on it for a few days and decided to write up this review. I've decided to do a bullet review since I'm still too sleepy to write in proper coherent paragraphs.

***SPOILER WARNING***

What Rocks!
  • The Visual Effects - as expected Effects were top notch.
  • Action Sequences - also very well done. I especially like the fight scenes and the crane scene.
  • VENOM - Venom rules, I wish they scrapped Sandman and made it Spidey vs Venom all the way!
What Sucks!
  • Too Much Cheese - The movie is too mushy for it's own good, and this made it a bit dragging for me.
  • Disco Symbiote - I don't know why Parker became 'Discofied' and was dancing on the streets of NYC. Disco isn't dark at all.
  • Hob Goblin Turns Good - WTF? Call me a purist but I think this twist was uncalled for.
  • 'I Forgive You' - Again WTF? Did you guys run out of budget or something?!?
***SPOILER WARNING***

The Verdict!
Spider-man 3, I Forgive You! This GREAT film turned into a SO-SO film towards the end. The movie was great but some of the plot twists and some scenes are just L-A-M-E. I would still recommend the film to anyone of course. I mean it's not really that bad but it could've been better. Honestly if it's the last one! They should've done better.

Shameless Plug!
Don't forget our OFFICIAL Spider-man 3 Footwear [for kids] available in department stores and shoes shops nationwide!

Comments

  1. Hehehe... well its a movie! So everything is not precisely the same with the comics. :P too much cheese! YES I AGREE! Disco Symbiote? I Agree! weirdness... Green Goblin, using a hover board rip off from back to the future BAD! haha... well Osborn did become good and helped spiderman in a few episodes from the comics. However, he died from chemical poisoning! (Shows nothing good coming from injecting green shit in your body!) Green Goblin (Norman and Harry Osborn) and Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley and etc.) are different :P
    Venom... The character portaying as brock was kinda puny... from what i know he was supposed to be BIG, football player type big. Sandman... sucks HE DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE! BE A TRUE SUPER VILLAIN!!! sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thanks for the additional trivia and info! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts