Skip to main content

Review|In The Dark (2007)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Tiësto feat. Christian Burns

As most of you know Tijs Verwest [aka Tiësto] is back with a new album entitled Elements of Life. One of the more noticeable singles on that album is In The Dark which features UK Singer Christian Burns. This single rocks! No kidding... this song is Rock mixed with Electronica, I think Tiësto calls it 'Rocktronica'. Similar tracks albeit milder would be Paul van Dyk's The Otherside released in 2005. Burns' voice is perfect for this type of music, I can imagine venues filled with people singing along to this. A definite anthem.

Of course I had to get the single it has 6 tracks [the 6th being the music video which I posted on my multiply site I think last week... ok here]. I like the Dirty South Remix and Carl B Remixes the most. I appreciate the 'uhh' vocal sample that the Dirty South Remix had and the electro feel to it. Carl B gave it a bit of a more euphoric trance feel which I definitely dig. The Tiësto Trancemix, is also ok. Grab this single kiddies! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts