Skip to main content

Chronicles of India Day 04

The Final Chapter...
--
Heading back to Manila later today. I can't believe I gave up my weekend for this trip.
--
Spent most of the time at my hotel room cause I got a stomach ache from the food. Not to mention not getting any sleep at night and having to battle thru migraines caused by the heat.
--
It would've been worth it if I had the chance to see the Taj Mahal. Alas I'm not that lucky.
--
Maybe I should come back on a pleasure trip next time and definitely not during this time the of year.
--
Note to self: stay away from Indian food doesn't go well with your Jedi system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings