Skip to main content

Chronicles of India Day 03

delayed post
--
9:40AM Delhi Time. Heading back to the DILF Exhibition. I find it futile though as there is nothing to see there. I mean some of the exhibitors are even from mainland China. I stayed in the hotel last night wasn't feeling too well after yesterday's lunch. I don't think Indian food agrees with me 100%.
--
11:00AM Delhi Time. I'm about 1/4 thru my 3rd pack of cigarettes in 2 days. Death sticks consumption really surge when I'm bored. I don't think we'll be able to take that trip to Agra where the Taj Mahal is. There's a seminar before lunch and a dinner cum fashion show scheduled for this evening. It's still too warm I think it- above 40-41°C again today. I must remember to drink lot's of bottled H20. I've been seeing some disturbing stuff in the news there was a mosque bombing at Hyberdad and secterian violence at Agra. I think its far from New Delhi so nothing to worry about hopefully. Just met Mr. Amin the Chairman of CLE who's sponsoring this trip. He's a rather nice fellow.
--
12:20PM Delhi Time. Wow I never knew that exporting to the EU would be so tedious they have so many directives and laws about components of commodities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts