Skip to main content

Chronicles of India Day 02

semi-delayed post
--
--
The hotel is unwired with WiFi access. It isn't free however and I'm still undecided if I should take up the offer. The rates are as follows (exclusive of applicable taxes): INR 125/30 mins, INR 200/1 hr, INR 300/2 hrs, INR 600/24 hrs. As an internet junkie I'm having a hard time existing without access to the www. Might get an hour or 2 tonight if I can't hold back. I placed my Treo in flight mode cause I know that roaming would be overly expensive. I don't know if I can contact Kamal a university student and fellow PocketPC enthusiast. It'd be cool to meet a person who's interested in PPCs from another country. Maybe I'll drop him an SMS if time permits. He has informed me that he'll be having exams and I don't want to impose on his studies.
--
We've met the organizers of the DILF and they've informed us that will be leaving for the fair at 9:40AM Delhi Time. The CLE (Council of Leather Exports) is answering travel and lodging expenses so a big thanks to them. I wonder if they'll pony up for net access too hehehe j/k
--
The Fair is a bit small unlike the fairs I usually attend in China. Also for the first day, there are a lot of empty sections.
--
It is overly warm here in India I feel a headache coming on.
--
Trying hard not to nod off at the Trends Presentation for Spring/Summer 2008. The speaker is just reading off her power point slides.
--
Back at the hotel room. got a 1hr package for www access it's 200 + 50 INR damn expensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts