Skip to main content

Chronicles of India Day 01

delayed post
--
On our way to the Taj Mahal Hotel (not to be confused with the structure it's named after) 40 minutes from the airport. Our chaufer for this evening (morning) is Rupesh. According to Rupesh: India has about 1 Billion people and Delhi has approx. 15M Population. Delhi is gearing up for the 2012 Olympics hence there are a lot of construction (hey this is news to me). I still don't have a copy of the itinerary so I have no idea about the schedule of activities. The DILF (Delhi Int'l Leather Fair) runs from May 18 thru 20, and we're here with some other reps from the PFFI (Phil. Footwear Federation Inc). My uncle and I were chatting up the SIA Flight Attendant and she informed us that the Taj Mahal (1 of the 7 Wonders of the World) is around 7hrs from Delhi, Rupesh has it at 4hrs. I think I'll average their inputs and make that 5.5hrs away by car. I do hope we have some time to visit the Taj Mahal before we head back to Manila. It's been a pretty long day and travel has been exhausting. I hope we get to the hotel soon and I hope we have internet access in our room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts