Skip to main content

Off to India

I'll be leaving for the airport in a bit. Off to New Delhi, India for the 2007 Delhi International Leather Fair. I'm looking at my E-ticket and travel time is a lil over 7 hours with a short stop at Singapore. Too bad I probably won't be able to check out Singapore it's been about 6 years already. I wonder if the hotel room we have will have a PC and internet access, I'm pretty certain roaming data charges on SMART or Globe would be too high. I forgot my UX's adapter at the office last night so my UX has no juice shitballs, I hope I can plug in at the airport or something. It looks like it'll be uber hot in New Delhi :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts