Skip to main content

Review|The Other Side [Single] (2005)



Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Paul Van Dyk feat Wayne Jackson

This is my current fav from the master himself Paul Van Dyk. Currently I have 4 mixes of this single.
--
Breaks Mix [Godskitchen Global 2005]
Deep Dish Other Than This Side Remix [German Release Vinyl B rip]
M. Spoon vs Mobilegazer "Sundown Mix" [German Release Vinyl A rip]
Original Mix [The Politics of Dancing 2]
--
Can't wait for the MAXI CD [will be out world wide on the 19th of September]
--
I've even downloaded the QUICKTIME MOVIE of the Music Video, still looking for a way to play it on my Pocket PC though.
--
"See you on the other side, when I close my eyes and I reach the light"
--
The Other Side Micro Site
The Other Side Music Video (QUICKTIME)
--
Watch out for my forthcoming review of... The Politics of Dancing 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts