Skip to main content

Getting my Notebook Later (Hopefully)!!!

I'm so excited woooh! I'm going to get my first Notebook later. Weee! I hope that the build quality is ok (after all it is un-branded). I'm copying all my essential files to an External HDD so I can copy them to the Notebook easier (beats burning multiple CDs and it's more practical).
--
I'm currently copying...
My Music [newly re-encoded and re-organized], My Videos, My Homescreens [Smartphone], My Device Themes [Pocket PC], Mobile Stuff [Nokia Series 60SE Apps, Games and Themes], Smartphone Files, PocketPC Files. I guess that's it... Hmmm I'm not about to use this notebook for work. Work files stay on the office pc.
--
I'm also exporting my Outlook data so I can easily migrate my schedule and contacts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts