Skip to main content

Still Raining

Wow it's still raining albeit it's only a drizzle na lang. The sun is still hiding amongst grayish clouds. Makes you feel really lazy. Hahaha I would like to go shopping for a new mouse. I'm still undecided between USB, Wireless RF and Wireless BT. Leaning towards USB though since I dunno if RF would interfere or not with WiFi on my notebook which I use exclusively to connect to the net. As for BT, well my 4 year old USB key from MSI isn't playing well with XP and SP2. Maybe it's time to get a newer BT USB but then I would have to buy 2 items BT USB and a Wireless BT Mouse. Hmmmm. Still too lazy to go to GH though. I'm going to surf around for a nice mouse on the net and see if there is something similar here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts