Skip to main content

Media Players Gone Mad!

Been able to grab a hold of the Lost Season 2 pilot. [I've had it for close to a week]
--
I haven't been able to watch it though Windows Media Player can't seem to find the right codecs for it! Well because I'm such an airhead I didn't even try playing it with other media players. Currently I have Windows Media Player 10, QuickTime Pro 7, Real Player 10, and VLC Media Player on my notebook.
--
Surprise surprise QT hanged when I tried opening the avi, RP gave a glimmer of hope [ah just like WMP trying to download the codecs] saying it needed additional files for it to play the file, I click OK a few seconds of searching and it presents me with an error message: "There are no updates for this...blah blah..."
--
Alas it's VLC Media Player to the rescue!!! Wooohooo! Really glad Chi installed this on my notebook. So far I've played DVDs, Final Fantasy 7: AC with subtitles [avi], and now I can watch Lost's season 2 pilot! Kewl! Really useful application... I bow to Chi Chi Bhoy [Macho Man and Computer Expert Extraordinaire]. Salamat Men :o)

Comments

  1. oy c pats to meron kabng lost season 2? hiram naman

    ReplyDelete
  2. season 2 just started episode 2 pa lang bro :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts