Skip to main content

Memory Madness...

Ok here we go again I'm craving for more memory on my device/s. I've maxed out my 1GB SD card with applications and tunes. The problem is if I get a 2GB memory card there is a chance it would not work with my imate JAM. Also looking at my Tech Road Map... it looks like I should be migrating to miniSD (yeah another format) soon. You see the upcoming dvices that I would like to purchase will all be miniSD (of course I am talking about the HTC Wizard). Doesn't really matter I'm sure my 1GB SD card can be sold easily or given to my sis for her digital camera. I'm thinking if I do get a dedicated audio device I could opt for a lower capacity memory card (say 256 or 512Mb), the drawback is of course I would have more things to carry around and spend on (accessories!!!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts