Skip to main content

One Format to Rule Them All...

I plan to re-organize and re-encode my audio files. I'm set on the MP3 format as it has a fairly good quality to size ratio and is the most popular format. Most of my MP3s are either 192kbps or 128kbps [I do have some 300+ kbps ones]. I really don't need the high quality because my output devices cannot take advantage of these. I usually just play music on the desktop's 2.1 speakers or my PocketPC's mono [speaker] or stereo [the cheap headset] outputs. Did some initial testing and figured I'd save around 30% of space overall. I'll be using iTunes' import function to do my re-encoding. I wonder how long that would take? I've around 2,000 songs maybe I should delete some of the songs I don't listen to anymore. Hmmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts