Skip to main content

My Pocket PC has been Invaded!

Been fiddling with my today screen the whole day yesterday, trying my hand on skinning PocketBreeze.
--
Invader PPC
+PocketBreeze Skin
+ContactBreeze Skin
+PocketRSS Skin [for PB]
+Today Theme [with Landscape Mode]
+psShutxp skin
+Resco Today Plug-in 'Compact' skin tweaked to match
--
I started to make a Wisbar Adv 2 skin for this but stopped because WBA2 locked up my device... I purchased WBA2 a long time ago and it doesn't really stay installed in my device for very long.
--
Some screenshots:

[Today Screen and PB Skin]

[Start Menu]

[psShutxp Screen]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings