Skip to main content

Review|Listen to Your Heart (2005)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ

Artist: DHT

I've said it before and I'll say it again the 80's are coming back with a vengeance [good thing the hair and paddings haven't come back yet] but for the dance music scene I really feel that the 80's is sending shockwaves already... I mean we've seen a lot of mixes and re-mixes of old 80's tunes into floor filling, booty shaking, hands clapping dance tunes. Well DHT's album Listen to Your Heart capitalizes on this 80's craze. The single Listen to Your Heart an 80's hit from Roxette [I think] made me want to listen to the whole album and to my surprise it wasn't that bad at all. I dunno if this will be received properly though and I fear that soon it may find it's way as a mainstay on the soundtracks of flaky local noon time shows [there is a chance don't you think]. IMO apart from a few dull songs this is a pretty solid dance album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings