Skip to main content

Beanster™ Blog v 5.0

Welcome to my newly fixed up blog... :o) Spent quite some time tweaking this template to suite my needs. As this template [I think it's called Beckett] doesn't play well with the drop down menus; I had to think of an alternative way of making navigation easier. Luckily found some code on the net for expanding/collapsing menus. Check out the Blog Menu on the Sidebar!
--
I'm liking this new look for my blog :o) The dark theme and the red banner is very Sith like IMO... Darth Vader rules!!! Hahahaha!!!

Comments

  1. I almost used this template a few weeks ago, kaya lang I read that the comment function of this template doesn't work unless you turn off the comment verification. Hope you were able to fix that problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use comment verification; I only use word verification so I guess it's ok. I'm getting pissed at tag-board though... I might really take it out na...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, word verification pala, hindi comment verification. *boink* But I see you're not having that problem. They probably fixed it na. Good for you!

    Anyway, if you plan to change the tagboard, try mo yung oggix, cute sya. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. taking a look at oggix now... thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings