Skip to main content

Catching up...

Right... since it's been a really slow and boring day I decided to catch up on my hobbies... theme making and reviewing music.
--
I finished uploading my work on deviantART [dA] so my Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Windows Smartphone and Pocket PC themes are all up there and available for download. Check out my dA page if you're interested.
--
Direct Link to my deviantART page. You can also access it via My Links under my BLOG MENU
--
I added a few more reviews of some of the albums I had in my Music library... give em a read if you're looking for new songs to add to your portable media player.
--
Direct Link to my Music Reviews index. You can also access it via My Reviews under my BLOG MENU
--
I really hope we have a gimmick tonight! Batong bato na ko dito sa bahay!!!
--
Maybe I'll take a nap first. Laters...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings