Skip to main content

My Today Screen

Here's what I have on my today screen :)
--
TikiBEAN [PB Skin + Today Theme by me, icons from Gedeon of iconfactory]
I have all tabs active in PB and have ContactBreeze, PocketWeather and PocketRSS [demo, still thinking if I should get this app] as extra tabs.
--
I've uninstalled SPB PocketPlus for the mean time. I've replaced it with 2 apps [DinarSoft HandyLauncher and HandySwitcher] and a plug-in [Resco Explorer 5.31 has a free today plug-in].
--
I'm seeing a boost in speed [boot time after soft reset] I wonder if I will keep this config?
--

[Landscape Mode: Want a sip?]

[Portrait Mode: with vertical PB tabs]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings