Skip to main content

Ultra Late Dinner

Ultra Late Dinner
Ultra Late Dinner,
originally uploaded by bnycastro.
11:18pm Finished up some work and my supplier insisted on having dinner. Well we got to the Japanese restaurant he wanted to eat at, and it was closed already. We got lost for a bit (yeah he's residing in Quanzhou and he got lost). We ended up in a Korean restaurant. The menu was in Chinese so I had him order. It was either very good or I was very hungry... Anyway we finished eating little pass 12am. We're now headed back to the hotel. I'll probably surf the net till I feel sleepy I hope it's not 4am like last night.

--

It's now 2am and I still can't sleep. Trying to help Cams with her report. I'm including a shot of my ashtray for tonight... Wala lang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings