Skip to main content

Review|Conti's [Restaurant]

Resto: Conti's Connecticut Greenhills
Time: Dinner
Cuisine: Filipino, Spanish, Pastas, Sandwiches and Cakes
Prices: Cheap
Serving Size: Small
Service: Poor
Parking: Ok
Ambience: Plain
--
The place was friggin' packed! I mean we waited for a good 20 minutes to get our table... Of course I was expecting a tasty and satisfying meal [since people were going there in droves]... Big Mistake! The food was B-L-A-N-D... well I guess you get what you pay for since the prices aren't that expensive. The serving size were kinda small [for me atleast parang pang kids eh... Elars maasar ka lang] I had to order 3 dishes to get full. Callos, Molo Soup, Fish and Chips... all for a little less than PhP 400. So yun pala yun cheap prices + small serving sizes = you order more and end up spending more as well! Shit! Hahahaha! The service was not so good [well maybe cause the place was packed... but for me this is no excuse they should be able to adjust especially during peak times] I think Conti's is famous for their cakes but I wasn't in the mood for sweets, Cel ordered 2 different slices of cakes though and she seemed to enjoy it a lot [I wonder how she stays sexy? Hoy Cel ano yan ah? Pahingi naman!]. So I guess for now CONTI'S SUCKS! I WOULDN'T GO BACK THERE FOR FOOD... MAYBE FOR COFFEE AND CAKES BUT NOT THEIR MEALS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings