Skip to main content

Waiting for AKU2 and My Case

Ok I'm waiting for 2 things this February. The first is Microsoft's AKU2 for my 838, I've discussed it before and even wrote dopod about it. I wrote dopod again a few days back and there is still no news about the ROM updates for the 838! Damn this sucks! The ETEN M600 and the O2 ATOM have their ROM updates already. I actually would like to see some speed improvements, maybe a camera patch, and of course the A2DP Bluetooth. I guess dopod is taking their sweet time. If the ROM doesn't come out this February... I'll write them again the update was released to them last year and I'd say 2-3 months of testing would be sufficient but what do I know... I'm just an impatient end user hehe. The second is my aluminum case from PDA den, and they informed me it was shipped last January 26 [it'll take upto 2 weeks for me to get the case]. I really hope this case is the solution for my carrying needs. As of now I am using a silicone case but as I said before it has no access to the QWERTY keyboard and it is kinda lame the way I have to remove the case just to use the keyboard. Granted I am pretty adept with a Stylus and letter recognition I would like to really use the QWERTY keyboard as it makes navigation and operation of my 838 easier and geekier. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts